What We Do
Leary Law seeks to provide superior representation focused on professionalism, excellence and understanding. In every case and for all our clients, we strive to demonstrate our strong work ethic, commitment to integrity and ethics, and a desire to obtain successful, efficient and effective results.
We practice in state and federal courts throughout the Washington Metropolitan area and have extensive experience handling a wide range of civil and criminal matters both at the trial and appellate court levels.
At Leary Law, we assist clients with a wide variety of legal matters such as:
- Criminal Law, including DUI/DWI and traffic infractions: If you, a loved one or a friend are facing a criminal or traffic charge, Leary Law has extensive experience protecting the rights of individuals, both adults and juveniles, charged with DWI and traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal courts. Criminal violations can range from domestic violence, sex offenses and internet crimes, drug crimes, larceny, theft and property crimes, and violent crimes. In addition, we represent clients under investigation who have not yet been charged with a crime. The firm aggressively pursues strategies that will avoid or minimize the negative impact which a conviction for a criminal offense can have on our clients’ records. If you are facing charges, do not wait to hire a criminal defense attorney. Know your rights. Understand your charges and assemble a case strategy now.
- Personal injury, If you were injured because of another driver’s negligence, unsafe building or a defective product, our firm offers effective assistance, insight and management of your case, which you need when seeking full and fair compensation for your injuries, and financial and emotional damages whether from insurance companies, corporate entities or private citizens.
- Civil litigation: Through effective trial counsel or alternative dispute resolution processes such as skillful negotiations, arbitration and mediation, Christie Leary is ready to help you or your business resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently. Protective Orders arising out of domestic violence cases represent quasi civil and criminal proceedings.
- School board and administrative hearings: Christie Leary helps parents resolve disputes involving school board disciplinary actions taken against their child. In addition, she offers legal assistance to licensed professionals facing administrative hearings before state licensing boards.
- Appeals: The firm also handles both civil and criminal matters which have been appealed to state or federal appellate courts.
- Family Law: We are passionate about helping children and families through a terrible time in their life. We are here to help with certain family law issues including: child support, child custody/visitation.