Leary Law seeks to provide superior representation focused on professionalism, excellence and understanding. In every case and for all our clients, we strive to demonstrate our strong work ethic, commitment to integrity and ethics, and a desire to obtain successful, efficient and effective results.
We practice in state and federal courts throughout the Washington Metropolitan area and have extensive experience handling a wide range of civil and criminal matters both at the trial and appellate court levels.
If you have a legal problem, have been charged with a crime or simply need legal advice and counsel, contact our office today. We seek to understand your problem, assist in devising a strategy to meet your goals and needs and if necessary, competently and aggressively preserve, protect, and defend your interests inside and outside the courtroom. Driven by imagination and creativity, our attorneys provide tenacious advocacy built upon an impeccable work ethic. We assist clients with a wide variety of legal matters such as:
- Criminal Law, including DUI/DWI and traffic infractions: Leary Law has extensive experience protecting the rights of individuals, both adults and juveniles, charged with DWI and traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal courts. In addition, the firm represents clients under investigation who have not yet been charged with a crime. The firm aggressively pursues strategies that will avoid or minimize the negative impact which a conviction for a criminal offense can have on her clients’ records.
- Personal injury, If you were injured because of another driver’s negligence, unsafe building or a defective product, our firm offers effective assistance, insight and management of your case, which you need when seeking full and fair compensation for your injuries, and financial and emotional damages whether from insurance companies, corporate entities or private citizens.
- Civil litigation: Through effective trial counsel or alternative dispute resolution processes such as skillful negotiations, arbitration and mediation, Christie Leary is ready to help you or your business resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently.
- School board and administrative hearings: We help parents resolve disputes involving school board disciplinary actions taken against their child. In addition, she offers legal assistance to licensed professionals facing administrative hearings before state licensing boards.
- Appeals: The firm also handles both civil and criminal matters which have been appealed to state or federal appellate courts.
- Family Law: Leary Law is passionate about helping families through a terrible time in their life. We are here to help with all family law issues including: divorces, child support, child custody/visitation, spousal support, division of property and pre-divorce financial planning.