Leary Law P.C. provides superior representation focused on professionalism, excellence and understanding. In every case and for all our clients, we strive to demonstrate our strong work ethic, commitment to integrity and ethics, and a desire to obtain successful, efficient and effective results. Our attorneys practice in state and federal courts throughout Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. We have extensive experience handling a wide range of civil and criminal matters both at the trial and appellate court levels.
Leary Law P.C. takes the time to understand the needs of our clients. It is important that our clients understand their options and what is required to represent them successfully in their case. We strive to accomplish the best result available in each case whether through trial or settlement, mediation, litigation or negotiation. We represent clients in some of the most difficult and challenging circumstances in their lives. We understand that our clients entrust our attorneys and legal team with their legal needs and we believe it is our duty to make each individual we assist comfortable with the options available to resolve their situation. Leary Law P.C. will find a dedicated, highly professional and hard-working legal team focused on obtaining the best results for your legal problems. Select from the individuals listed below to learn more about our team:
At Leary Law, we assist clients with a wide variety of legal matters such as:
- Criminal Law, including DUI/DWI and traffic infractions: If you, a loved one or a friend are facing a criminal or traffic charge, Leary Law has extensive experience protecting the rights of individuals, both adults and juveniles, charged with DWI and traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal courts. Criminal violations can range from domestic violence, sex offenses and internet crimes, drug crimes, larceny, theft and property crimes, and violent crimes. In addition, the firm represents clients under investigation who have not yet been charged with a crime. The firm aggressively pursues strategies that will avoid or minimize the negative impact which a conviction for a criminal offense can have on her clients’ records.
- Personal injury, If you were injured because of another driver’s negligence, unsafe building or a defective product, our firm offers effective assistance, insight and management of your case, which you need when seeking full and fair compensation for your injuries, and financial and emotional damages whether from insurance companies, corporate entities or private citizens.
- Civil litigation: Through effective trial counsel or alternative dispute resolution processes such as skillful negotiations, arbitration and mediation, Christie Leary is ready to help you or your business resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently. Protective Orders arising out of domestic violence cases represent quasi civil and criminal proceedings.
- School board and administrative hearings: Christie Leary helps parents resolve disputes involving school board disciplinary actions taken against their child. In addition, she offers legal assistance to licensed professionals facing administrative hearings before state licensing boards.
- Appeals: The firm also handles both civil and criminal matters which have been appealed to state or federal appellate courts.
- Family Law: We are passionate about helping families through a terrible time in their life. We are here to help with all family law issues including: divorces, child support, child custody/visitation, spousal support, division of property and pre-divorce financial planning.
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE
When facing a criminal charge or subject to criminal prosecution, you must select an attorney who will fight vigorously for your rights and who will..
- JUVENILE LAW
When a young person is charged with a crime, the incident may not seem serious until you realize that your son or daughter is facing..
- DUI & Traffic Charges
Over the last decade, the Commonwealth of Virginia has significantly enhanced drunk driving and reckless driving penalties. Mandatory minimum jail sentences are attached to cases..
- PERSONAL INJURY
A “personal injury” can be sustained in many situations and may involve circumstances in which a person was hurt in a motor vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle,..
- Auto Accidents
Most people involved in serious motor vehicle accidents have never faced the reality of a sudden injury and the resulting financial damages.
- Pedestrian and Bike Accidents
Motor vehicle drivers are expected to exercise precaution when sharing the road with bicyclists and pedestrians, particularly children. If you or your child suffered an..