We seek to provide superior representation focused on professionalism, excellence and understanding. In every case and for all our clients, we strive to demonstrate our strong work ethic, commitment to integrity and ethics, and a desire to obtain successful, efficient and effective results. We practice in state and federal courts throughout the Washington Metropolitan area and have extensive experience handling a wide range of civil and criminal matters both at the trial and appellate court levels.
At Leary Law, we take the time to understand the needs of our clients. It is important that our clients understand their options and what is required to represent them successfully in their case. We strive to accomplish the best result available in each case whether through trial or settlement, mediation, litigation or negotiation. We represent clients in some of the most difficult and challenging circumstances in their lives. We understand that our clients entrust us with their legal needs and we believe it is our duty to make each individual we assist comfortable with the options available to resolve their situation.
At Leary Law, you will find a dedicated, highly professional and hard-working legal team focused on obtaining the best results for your legal problems. Select from the individuals listed below to learn more about our team:
At Leary Law, we assist clients with a wide variety of legal matters such as:
- Criminal Law, including DUI/DWI and traffic infractions: Leary Law has extensive experience protecting the rights of individuals, both adults and juveniles, charged with DWI and traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal courts. In addition, the firm represents clients under investigation who have not yet been charged with a crime. The firm aggressively pursues strategies that will avoid or minimize the negative impact which a conviction for a criminal offense can have on her clients’ records.
- Personal injury, If you were injured because of another driver’s negligence, unsafe building or a defective product, our firm offers effective assistance, insight and management of your case, which you need when seeking full and fair compensation for your injuries, and financial and emotional damages whether from insurance companies, corporate entities or private citizens.
- Civil litigation: Through effective trial counsel or alternative dispute resolution processes such as skillful negotiations, arbitration and mediation, Christie Leary is ready to help you or your business resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently.
- School board and administrative hearings: Christie Leary helps parents resolve disputes involving school board disciplinary actions taken against their child. In addition, she offers legal assistance to licensed professionals facing administrative hearings before state licensing boards.
- Appeals: The firm also handles both civil and criminal matters which have been appealed to state or federal appellate courts.
- Family Law: Jennifer Porter is passionate about helping families through a terrible time in their life. She is here to help with all family law issues including: divorces, child support, child custody/visitation, spousal support, division of property and pre-divorce financial planning.
- PERSONAL INJURY
A “personal injury” can be sustained in many situations and may involve circumstances in which a person was hurt in a motor vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle,..
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE
When facing a criminal charge or subject to criminal prosecution, you must select an attorney who will fight vigorously for your rights and who will..
- CIVIL LITIGATION
At the outset, it may be prudent to consult with an attorney, especially one who is not only experienced in handling matters of civil litigation,..
- FAMILY LAW
Families come in various make-ups, whether it be the traditional nuclear foursome of mom, dad, and 2 children; blended families; nontraditional grandparents as parents; husband..
- SCHOOL & ADMINISTRATIVE
Obtaining experienced, qualified and dedicated attorney representation is important not only in court-related and litigation matters but also in cases involving administrative hearings. We assist..
- JUVENILE LAW
When a young person is charged with a crime, the incident may not seem serious until you realize that your son or daughter is facing..