Offices in Fairfax and Manassas · Serving Clients Throughout Northern Virginia
The firm represents clients with cases before state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the region. When necessary, Ms. Leary has also assisted clients in cases outside Virginia and the District of Columbia with the assistance of local counsel.
Seasoned Trial Lawyers Who Understand Northern Virginia Courts and Values
From offices in both Fairfax and Manassas, Virginia, the Law Offices of Christie A. Leary P.C. endeavor to help clients find solutions to their legal problems. The firm was founded in 2011 by attorney Christie Leary, a native of Northern Virginia, after more than 10 years as a partner with the prominent law firm of Greenspun, Shapiro, Davis & Leary, P.C.
Ms. Leary has structured her firm so that she is able to work directly with each of her clients from initial consultation through the resolution of a case. Through personal contact, Ms. Leary strives to obtain detailed information not only about a client's legal situation, but also his or her background and circumstances. This sensitivity to her client's needs is reflected in the comprehensive plan of action which she formulates to guide her representation of her client's interests.
It is noteworthy that Ms. Leary's efforts on behalf of her clients have earned commendation from both her clients and her peers in the legal community – a fact which is exemplified by her receipt of a Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating for legal ability and professional ethics.This rating is indeed an achievement as it is "…the highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics…" from Martindale-Hubbell.
The Client-Attorney Relationship is Critical to a Successful Outcome
Who you decide to hire as an attorney is an important decision. As a client with a legal problem, you must feel comfortable with your attorney and have confidence that your attorney has experience and a proven reputation for success. Call or email to set up an appointment with an experienced Fairfax criminal defense lawyer today.
Visit Testimonials to read what our clients have to say about our work.
Visit Attorney Profile to learn more about Christie Leary and Amy Bradley.
Call 703-359-7111 or toll free 800-823-1127, or contact the offices by email to arrange an initial free consultation with Fairfax, Manassas and Northern Virginia criminal defense and personal injury attorneys Christie Leary and Amy Bradley.
Principal Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law, including DUI/DWI and traffic infractions: The Law Offices of Christie A. Leary P.C. has extensive experience protecting the rights of individuals, both adults and juveniles, charged with DWI and traffic violations, misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal courts. In addition, the firm represents clients under investigation who have not yet been charged with a crime. The firm aggressively pursues strategies that will avoid or minimize the negative impact which a conviction for a criminal offense can have on her clients' records.
- Personal injury, Medical Malpractice and Motor Vehicle Accidents: If you were injured because of another driver's negligence, unsafe building or a defective product, our firm offers effective assistance, insight and management of your case, which you need when seeking full and fair compensation for your injuries, and financial and emotional damages whether from insurance companies, corporate entities or private citizens. The firm handles most personal injury litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. Clients pay no attorneys' fees unless the case results in a settlement judgment or award.
Other Areas Of Practice
- Civil litigation: Through effective trial counsel or alternative dispute resolution processes such as skillful negotiations, arbitration and mediation, Ms. Leary is ready to help you or your business resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently.
- School board and administrative hearings: Ms. Leary helps parents resolve disputes involving school board disciplinary actions taken against their child. In addition, she offers legal assistance to licensed professionals facing administrative hearings before state licensing boards.
- Appeals: The firm also handles both civil and criminal matters which have been appealed to state or federal appellate courts.
Contact An Experienced Manassas Personal Injury Lawyer
The firm offers a free consultation to review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take. Call 703-359-7111 or toll free 800-823-1127, or contact the offices by email to arrange an initial free consultation.