Criminal Defense Attorneys
Trusted criminal defense lawyers serving Fairfax, VA and surrounding areas
If you face a criminal charge, you must select an attorney who fights vigorously for your rights and who works with you to help you understand the immediate and future consequences of your circumstances, as well as any decisions you must make with your case.
Obtaining effective, experienced legal counsel is extremely important to gain a proper understanding of your rights under the law and to ensure that your rights and your future are fully protected. Whether your situation involves complex charges resulting from a state or federal criminal investigation, or felony or misdemeanor charges filed in a local jurisdiction, Leary Law has proven experience necessary to represent and protect your interests.
We Fight For You
With multiple decades of trial experience, our criminal defense attorneys have represented clients who currently face criminal prosecution and who are the targets of criminal investigations in a wide range of situations, such as:
- DWI, Reckless Driving and Traffic Offenses — The firm handles all matters related to traffic infractions and violations, including drunk driving, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and driving without a license.
- Drug Crimes — Leary Law handles all matters related to drug crimes, including possession, manufacturing, distribution, trafficking and other state and federal drug charges.
- Expungements — Our firm helps people like you erase their criminal pasts or keep embarrassing information out of the public domain.
- Violent Crimes — We handle all matters related to violent crimes, including murder, manslaughter, gun crimes, malicious wounding, unlawful wounding, assault, domestic violence, robbery, burglary, breaking and entering and other serious misdemeanor and felony offenses in both state and federal courts.
- Sex Offenses — Our attorneys offer aggressive representation in all matters related to sex offenses, including sexual assault, rape, date rape, possession, production and distribution of child pornography.
- Probation Violations — The firm handles all probation violations for adults and juveniles.
- Fraud Crimes — The firm handles all matters related to white collar crimes, including fraud, false pretenses, credit card fraud, health care fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement, computer crimes, tax fraud, forgery and uttering, identity theft, fake IDs and other white collar crimes.
- Juvenile Offenses — Our firm defends your rights in all juvenile criminal matters, both misdemeanors and felonies, including drug offenses, alcohol offenses, sex crimes, violent offenses, and property and theft crimes.
- Larceny and Theft — Leary Law handles all theft and larceny offenses, including burglary, grand and petit larceny, carjacking, shoplifting, auto theft and embezzlement.
Recognized Trial Skills And A Respected Reputation
If you have been charged with a crime, you must hire skilled, dedicated and experienced representation. You want to have a criminal defense lawyer with whom you are comfortable, but most importantly an attorney who will handle your case properly and with a dedication to protecting your rights and ensuring that you understand all aspects of your circumstances.
Our attorneys have tried state and federal court bench and jury trials in criminal matters ranging from traffic offenses to serious felonies. We have litigated cases in the state courts of every jurisdiction in Northern Virginia, the District of Columbia, the United States 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Contact Experienced Fairfax And Manassas Criminal Defense Lawyers
In practice for nearly 20 years, Leary Law, P.C. attorneys work directly with every client from day one. We believe in providing responsive communication, competitive fees and clear billing policies. To schedule a free consultation at our Fairfax, VA or Manassas, VA offices, call 703-359-7111.